3 weeks ago we ordered a part for my BMW 525. The part came in & it was the wrong part (AUTOMOTIX MISTAKE). We reordered the part and Automotix charged my Amex Card AGAIN, after they told me they would not charge the card again because it was an Automotix mistake.
They said they would email me a U.P.S. Label to get the old part back. They never did!!! I called back and was transferred all over the place to get a shipping label. That never happened... I paid it out of my pocket.
I asked to speak to a manager and was transferred to Mike who had no idea why I was transferred to him. He told me I need Chris lampkin @ (734) 699 5829. Over the past week we have left him a dozen messages with ZERO returned calls.
Today, we were promised our CORRECT new part and it did not come. I called AUTOMOTIX and was told they did not ship it because it did not pass the quality control. B.S. They never had the part. THEY COULDA CALLED ME. My car is still in the shop. NOW I'M FIGHTING TO GET A FULL REFUND FOR BOTH CHARGES. THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Automotix ripoff
- Reason of review:
- TO MANY TO LIST
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Automix Ripoff
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV. FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I had a charge of $4.33 on my account. I called Netspend to get details about the purchase. The rep told me he can block my card. I specifically told..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."