3 weeks ago we ordered a part for my BMW 525. The part came in & it was the wrong part (AUTOMOTIX MISTAKE). We reordered the part and Automotix charged my Amex Card AGAIN, after they told me they would not charge the card again because it was an Automotix mistake.

They said they would email me a U.P.S. Label to get the old part back. They never did!!! I called back and was transferred all over the place to get a shipping label. That never happened... I paid it out of my pocket.

I asked to speak to a manager and was transferred to Mike who had no idea why I was transferred to him. He told me I need Chris lampkin @ (734) 699 5829. Over the past week we have left him a dozen messages with ZERO returned calls.

Today, we were promised our CORRECT new part and it did not come. I called AUTOMOTIX and was told they did not ship it because it did not pass the quality control. B.S. They never had the part. THEY COULDA CALLED ME. My car is still in the shop. NOW I'M FIGHTING TO GET A FULL REFUND FOR BOTH CHARGES. THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF

This reviewer shared experience about "to many to list" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Automotix Ripoff and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about automix ripoff at Automotix Ripoff was automotix ripoff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Automotix Ripoff to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Automotix Ripoff?

Comments